We are thinking the festive season is almost done and now you can kick in the party mood spirit effortlessly with this amazing recipe. We are all still in the party moods right? What better way than to start off with honey dipped pork chops?
This is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve bone in or boneless pork chops — seared until golden then simmered and broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce!
- Preheat oven broiler (or grill) on medium-high heat. – Season chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder just before cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan or skillet over medium high heat until hot. – Sear chops on both sides until golden and cooked through (about 4-5 minutes each side). Transfer to a plate; set aside.
Reduce heat to medium. Melt butter in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add the honey, water and vinegar. Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (about 3-4 minutes), while stirring occasionally.
- Add pork back into the pan, baste generously with the sauce and broil/grill for 1-2 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta or with a salad.
You must be logged in to post a comment.