There are so many things that you could have done just to keep your date but then really when there is something you said that didn’t just come out right. You are trying to impress your dates with things about your life so that they are are eager to be a part of it, though in most cases,it just comes off all wrong. From my own personal experience, I remember many guys that I have dated and yet somehow, I realise that the way they talked to me was a put off. He may want to be back but whatever he said was too crazy that you feel scared at night with him!! As an editor, I did a bit of research and this is just half the list of things that people may not want to hear when dating. But wait a minute, the list is so long and you just wanna be yourself on a date and never memorise any of this??? But before you think it’s too much play acting, go through every single line dropped here. It’s simply said the very wrong way. If you can get to read JF mag, you will get some explanations on how you should have said what you didn’t say right. And there you are, ready to laugh a bit because it’s really funny and your date may not like it at all.
1. Are you bi? Your shoes look bi.
2. I have a third nipple, and you should totally check it out.
3. You remind me of my dad (or mom).
4. So how many people have you slept with on Tinder?
5. You’d make such a hot dad (or mom).
56. My ex always called me [insert weird nickname]….
7. Is your friend from your dating profile picture single or nah?
9. We should definitely travel together.
1010. THIS IS SO WEIRD.
11. You’d really like my husband (or wife).
12. My therapist keeps telling me to stop calling my ex.
13. You’ll need to start drinking a little faster if you want to hang out with me. By a little I mean a lot.
14. I’m just going to order some drinks for my friends. They’re on their way.
1615. Our kids would be so good looking.
16. How many dates have you been on this week?
17. My s/o and I have been looking for a third for-ev-er.
18. So glad I met you before I leave on a trip for 6 months!
19. I Googled you, but don’t worry, I didn’t look past the first page of results.
20. LET’S TAKE A SELFIE.
21. How much money do you make?
2122. Have you ever considered losing weight?
23. Okay, so I wanted to share this deep, dark secret with you…
2524. My family is literally insane.
25. Soooo, how do you think our date went?
26) How Much Do You Earn?
Forget About Finances
This question is rude, and by mentioning money, you’re opening yourself up to judgment. It’s a question that you should never ask whether it’s your first date or your 50th date. Keep it simple and avoid talking about finances.
What to Say Instead
“What do you do for work?”